BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5/28/09

Abbygail's 4 month check up at 5 months

Well abbygail had her 4 month check up today, although she is now 5 months old. She got her 4 shots and one oral and she did really well with that. She id cry for a moment, but got over it very quickly. It was confirmed how much of a peanut she really is. She weighs only 13.2 lbs and in 24.9 inches long. She is little bitty, but she is extremely healthy. She has to go back in 6 weeks for more shots, her 6 month shots. Not really looking forward to that so soon, but her 4 month well baby check up was a month late. I promise that wasnt my fault. I had the appointment made more than a month ago. But that's ok i guess.

1 comments:

Camp Isaac Mama said...

I'm positive my 3 month old nephew weighs at least that much!